buy opdivio online (use)
Opdivo (nivolumab) is indicated for the treatment of patients with:
metastatic melanoma as a single agent or in combination with ipilimumab1,2,3,4
metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) whose cancer progressed on or after chemotherapy1,2,3,5
advanced renal cell carcinoma who have received prior anti-angiogenic therapy1,2
classical Hodgkin lymphoma that has relapsed or progressed after other treatments1
recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) with disease progression on or within 6 months of receiving platinum-based chemotherapy1
locally advanced unresectable or metastatic urothelial carcinoma following progression on a platinum-containing therapy10
microsatellite instability-high (MSI-H) or mismatch repair deficient (dMMR) metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) that has progressed following treatment with a fluoropyrimidine, oxaliplatin, and irinotecan13
hepatocellular carcinoma in patients who have been previously treated with sorafenib1,14
buy Opdivo online (nivolumab) work?
Opdivo (nivolumab) has been designed to attach to a receptor called PD-1, found on certain cells of the immune system called T cells. Cancer cells can produce proteins (PD-L1 and PD-L2) that attach to this receptor, switching off the T cells. By attaching to the receptor, nivolumab prevents cancer cells from switching off T cells, thereby increasing the ability of the immune system to kill cancer cells6.
Is Opdivo (nivolumab) approved?
Opdivo (nivolumab) was approved by
- FDA (USA)
- on December 22, 2014, for unresectable or metastatic melanoma11
- on March 4, 2015, for metastatic squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)11
- on November 23, 2015, for advanced renal cell carcinoma11
- on May 17, 2016, for classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL)11
- on November 10, 2016, for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC)11
- on February 2, 2017, for advanced unresectable or metastatic urothelial carcinoma10
- on August 1, 2017, for microsatellite instability-high (MSI-H) or mismatch repair deficient (dMMR) metastatic colorectal cancer13
- on September 22, 2017, for hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) following prior treatment with sorafenib14
- on December 20, 2017, for the adjuvant treatment of patients with melanoma with involvement of lymph nodes or in patients with metastatic disease who have undergone complete resection15
- EMA (EU)
- on June 19, 2015, for metastatic melanoma6
- on July 20, 2015, for NSCLC6
- on February 26, 2016, for advanced renal cell carcinoma12
- on October 13, 2016, for relapsed or refractory cHL6
- on June 2, 2017, for urothelial carcinoma6
- TGA (Australia)
- on January 11, 2016, for the metastatic melanoma and NSCLC3, and later for advanced clear cell renal cell and relapsed or refractory cHL.
- PMDA (Japan)
- on June 2014 for unresectable malignant melanoma4
- on December 17, 2015, for NSCLC5
- on August 5, 2016, for unresectable or metastatic renal cell carcinoma5
- on October 17, 2016, for relapsed or refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma16
- on February 22, 2017, for recurrent or distant metastatic head and neck cancer17
- on August 22, 2017, for unresectable advanced or recurrent gastric cancer that has progressed after cancer chemotherapy18.
How do I take Opdivo (nivolumab)?
The recommended therapy varies for the different indications and depends on whether nivolumab is used alone or in combination with other therapeutics. Complete information about nivolumab dosage and administration for some of the countries of approval can be found in the official prescribing information listed in our resources section1,2,3.
Note: Consult your treating doctor for personalised dosing.
buy opdivo online ( effects)
Common adverse reactions
The most common adverse reactions were1:
- musculoskeletal pain
For a comprehensive list of side effects and adverse reactions please refer to the official prescribing information